THE SCF GROUP IS PART OF A WORLDWIDE GROUP OFFERING AN EXTENSIVE RANGE OF COMPANY FORMATION, TRUST AND FOUNDATION SERVICES
UK & IRISH COMPANY FORMATION, ACCOUNTANCY & COMPANY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
With Brexit just around the corner, the need for British companies to establish a base in the EU and likewise EU companies a base within the UK has increased exponentially. The SCF Group is ideally positioned to assist given that it has formed and managed companies in both the UK and Ireland since 1989 including the ability to fully maintain and submit accounts to HMRC and the Irish Revenue Commissioners respectively. In particular, we pride ourselves on being able to create bespoke products to exactly meet the business and legal requirements of our clients all at surprisingly economic rates when compared to the big accountancy firms.
UK, INTERNATIONAL & TAX PLANNING SERVICES
- General domestic UK accountancy services for both individuals and companies no matter how large or small
- UK, Irish and international company formation especially in Cyprus, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia
- Full managed company services including the provision of directors (where needed), secretaries, secretarial services, trading office facilities, telephone answering and re-direction, the provision of DDI telephone numbers, invoicing, administrative backup, VAT, national insurance, PAYROLL, bank management and much more in the UK and abroad
- Advice on the use of international tax treaties, EU directives and regulations for both individuals and business enterprises
- Advice on how non-domiciled but ordinarily resident individuals can maximize their tax benefits in both the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland
- Fiscal migration services for both individual and companies moving from one jurisdiction to another including fiscal immigration and residency permits/passport advice for non-EU citizens (especially Chinese, Russian and South African citizens) wishing to establish a European right of abode even if not able to currently reside in Europe/the EU
- Advice and the arrangement of a carte de séjour (residency permit) in Monaco
- Domestic and international trust formation
- Asset protection and pre-nuptial agreements including the use of private interest foundations (stiftungs) based in countries such as Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Yacht and Ship registration services in most red ensign jurisdictions together with Cyprus ship registration
PRIORITY ENQUIRY FORM
(Strictly Confidential No Obligation)
SCF International is the trading name of SCF Corporate Services Limited
Address: 1st Apriliou 47, Limassol, 3117 Cyprus
Telephone: +357 25 771 570 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration number HE 341030
Malaysia: KL Marketing Office, B-7-6, Megan Avenue II, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A FULL RANGE OF LEGAL, ACCOUNTANCY & COMPANY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The SCF International specializes in providing accountancy services for Cypriot limited companies, Cypriot company management services including the provision of (where necessary) domestic directors, domestic company secretaries, registered office address services, trading offices, value added tax (VAT) registration and management, payroll (Pay as You Earn PAYE), opening up and managing bank account facilities, raising invoices and any and/or all other services required to establish a bone fide managed and controlled UK limited liability company.
The SCF International also specializes in providing accountancy services for Irish limited companies, Irish company management services including the provision of (where necessary) domestic directors, domestic company secretaries, registered office address services, trading offices, value added tax (VAT) registration and management, payroll (Pay as You Earn PAYE), opening up and managing Irish bank account facilities, raising Irish invoices and any and/or all other services required to establish a bone fide managed and controlled Irish limited liability company.
Our in-house team of legally and accountancy qualified experts can also provide advice on current UK & Irish tax laws/provisions including anti-avoidance provisions, EU directives and regulations, the impact of BREXIT for both UK and EU based businesses and other relevant. In addition, where required the SCF Group can also set-up and arrange the management of companies in tax attractive EU based jurisdictions such as Cyprus, Luxembourg or Malta or indeed any jurisdiction in the world including those in the Middle and Far East.
Property de-enveloping services – In conjunction with leading UK firms of solicitors SCF International can help transfer companies currently held by what were known as ‘offshore’ companies into either more tax efficient UK companies or directly back into the names of individual beneficial owners’ often without attracting stamp duty land tax (SDLT) but still avoiding the advance tax on enveloped dwellings (ATED). For more information please see https://www.de-enveloping.co.uk
Our fiscal migration and tax planning department is operated by qualified lawyers and accountants and can advise both domiciled and non-domiciled individuals on how to mitigate their individual and corporate tax exposure be it in Cyprus or internationally. Our legal & business department can provide specialized advice on all domestic and international tax planning issues but also upon ‘key’ issues such as asset protection be it in the form of trusts, private interest foundations (PIF’s), pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, divorce and general family law, legal drafting, leave to remove applications etc