The SCF Group was originally established in 1989 by UK barrister Mr. B.M. Spencer-Higgins and his late Father John Spencer-Higgins. Today Mr. Spencer-Higgins still acts in a consultancy capacity but all company formation and company management services are now centered in Labuan, Malaysia, and Cyprus. Unlike most company formation and tax planning providers, the people who carryout our local company management and accountancy functions are exclusively made up of qualified professionals including qualified Cypriot lawyer and licensed fiduciary Charis Vryonidou LL.B, LL.M (Commercial Law) and Alexis Demetriou ACCA, certified chartered accountant. In Malaysia, services are provided by Ahmad Kamil Mohd Yusop who was trained in London by Mr. B.M. Spencer-Higgins and is undoubtedly one of the best-qualified professionals in South-East Asia..
- UK & Ireland – Why and for Whom?
- UK Company Management
- UK CT & VAT Rates
- Irish Company Management
- Irish CT & VAT Rates
- Cyprus – Why and for Whom?
- Cyprus Company Management
- Cyprus CT & VAT Rates
- Hong Kong – Why and for Whom?
- Hong Kong Company Management
- Hong Kong Corporate Taxes
- Luxembourg – Why and for Whom?
- Luxembourg Company Management
- Luxembourg CT & VAT Rates
- Malaysia (Labuan) – Why and for Whom?
- Malaysia (Labuan) Company Management
- Malaysia (Labuan) Corporate Taxes
- Malta – Why and for Whom?
- Malta Company Management
- Malta CT & VAT Rates