Irish Company Management
THE SCF GROUP HAS BEEN FORMING AND MANAGING IRISH COMPANIES FOR OVER 25 YEARS FROM ITS IRISH OFFICES
IRISH COMPANY MANAGEMENT
IRISH MANAGED COMPANIES
Notwithstanding the 2010 humiliation of EU and IMF credit loans Ireland has rebounded strongly and is now growing at the fastest rate within the EU whilst local property prices are fast approaching their peak 2008 levels. In addition, Brexit is giving an added boost to the non-agricultural sector of the Irish economy with in particular the demand for commercial property in Dublin higher than ever before whilst unemployment at some of the lowest levels within the EU. Ireland also continues to proportionally attract more US inward investment than any other country in the world no doubt due to factors such as its continued low corporate tax rate of 12.5%, excellent communications, highly skilled workforce and very attractive domicile and residence distinctions for wealthy foreigners wishing to move to the Emerald Isle.
Finally, the country benefits from of one of Europe’s best negotiated double taxation treaty networks, full EU membership since 1973 and one of the best quality of life environments in Europe. The capital city is Dublin – literary home to Shaw, Joyce, Sheridan, O’Casey, Yeats – with the main industries being computer software, finance and tourism. The country occupies 70,282 square kilometers (27,136 miles) and has a population of 5,011,102 (July 2017 est.)
|Corporate registration efficiency||4|
|Local Banking facilities||5|
The Republic of Ireland occupies around 80% of the Ireland of Ireland with the remained (Northern Ireland) being part of the United Kingdom. It is the 3rd largest European Island after Great Britain and Iceland.
Managed Limited Companies
The Ireland has excellent tax planning credentials, not only offering a highly competitive 12.5% corporate tax rate but some unique and very attractive personal tax benefits that make the country an ideal base for even small businesses and high paid tax consultants. Key to Ireland’s success is the fact that it has an excellent reputation and does not permit ‘mail box’ operations meaning that all companies purporting to be managed in Ireland must indeed be managed from within the jurisdiction. However, with SCF Group services this can be achieved at economic rates including meeting all invoicing, serviced office and compliance requirements.
Double Taxation Treaty Network
As would be expected Ireland has an extensive double taxation treaty network with over 40 countries but in particular has some very favourable treaties with countries such as Cyprus which can be used to further mitigate corporate tax or act as a conduit for East European investment especially now that Cyprus is a now a full member of the European Union
Why register an Irish Managed Company?
- Ireland has very low corporate taxes with the main rate being 12.5%.
- Irish limited liability companies (governed by the consolidated Companies Act 2016) do not need to be capitalized before commencing to trade;
- The Companies Registration Office or CRO (The registration body for all Irish companies) is probably the most efficient and cost-effective in Europe after those of the UK;
- Legal and Incorporation Fees are a fraction of those in most civil law countries;
- Dublin is a major European financial centre;
- English is the Mother language;
- Dublin has world class communications with two major local airlines, Aer Lingus and Ryanair, offering links to most parts of the World;
- Ireland despite its size can boast two of the World’s top 100 universities namely Trinity College Dublin (TCD) and University College Dublin (UCD);
- Proportionally the Republic of Ireland has more inward investment from US firms than any other country in the World;
- Bureaucracy is far less than in almost all other European countries;
- The common law legal system (also used by the UK, United States, Australia, Canada and most former colonies) is generally very pro-business and employment laws far more relaxed than on the Continent;
- The Irish concept of domicile and residence can afford non-domiciled but permanent fiscal residents the ability to be taxed merely on a remittance basis;
- Ireland has an excellent double taxation treaty network;
- The legal documents (known as the Memorandum & Articles of Association) can be pre-apostilled under The Hague Convention and pre-translated into most main European languages;
Anti-avoidance provisions and the benefits of using Managed and Controlled Irish Limited Companies
Unlike tax havens, it is very difficult for French, German or other investigating tax authorities to discriminate against properly managed Irish companies for the very simple reason that all are highly respectable European Union countries. The only issues that can technically be raised relate to proving that there is a genuine business reason other than simple tax mitigation – Obviously, this burden can normally be easily satisfied due to the reputation of Ireland but it cannot be over-stressed that full and proper management must take place in the Ireland to derive these benefits.
Apart from the United Kingdom, and Malta and Cyprus, Ireland is unique in Europe in using the corporate friendly common law system.
Double Taxation Treaty Network
The key benefit is that the Ireland has an extensive and very favourable tax treaty network and includes treaties with virtually every country in the World that is part of a tax treaty network. In addition, the Irealnd’s EU membership also allows for the use of key EU Directives such as the Parent Subsidiary Directive 90/435 (which avoids any withholding taxes on intra EU dividend payments) and 03/49, which does the same for interest and loans within the Union.
ADMINISTRATION & ACCOUNTANCY SERVICES
Managed Irish Limited Liability Company
The key service offered by the SCF Accountancy & Law is that of a fully managed Irish company where-by we can register your Company, act as the daily legal and accountancy administrators, liaise on your behalf with the Revenue Commissioners, the Company Registration Office (CRO), maintain the registered office, company minutes and in fact everything necessary to provide you with a fully functional VAT registered Irish limited liability company including quarterly VAT returns, online banking, management and meeting rooms etc. – In fact, our Irish services are totally bespoke according to your needs.
Our Range of Fully Managed Company Services
- The appointment of a qualified accountant to act as Company Secretary;
- The opening up of a bank account for your company with access provisions agreed by SCF, the bank and of course the beneficial owners;
- A Full Management Agreement setting out the rights and obligations of all parties;
- The provision of an Irish registered office address for service of process and official mail;
- The application and obtaining of an Irish VAT number for your company;
- The maintenance of all requisite company minutes, ongoing companies’ registration office submissions, annual returns and AGM preparation;
- The annual submission of the Annual Assessment of Tax Form;
- The management of the company’s VAT submissions, payments and VAT reclamations on a monthly or quarterly basis;
- The maintenance of the company’s accounts supported by a quarterly ready for the submission to the Revenue Commissioners’ including the corporate tax calculation. Accountancy will be maintained in either SAGE or Quick Books format;
- The appointment, if required or appropriate, of auditors;
- Advice on general Irsih tax mitigation and the company’s maintenance by a dedicated company accountant
Set-Up & Annual Maintenance Fees
Please see separate SCF Accountancy & Law Irish Managed Company Fee Quotation
The Fully Managed Irish Company & Trading Office Package (Optional Extra)
This Package is identical to the Fully Managed Irish Company Package save that it includes SCF providing the day-to-day trading, telephone answering, website management (if required), order reconciliation, invoice issuing and trading office facilities for your UK company operation which can be made bespoke to your exact needs all at a fraction of the cost of setting up and maintaining you own office in Dublin. For more details please contact an SCF Consultant.
PRIORITY ENQUIRY FORM
(Strictly Confidential No Obligation)
SCF International is the trading name of SCF Corporate Services Limited
Address: 1st Apriliou 47, Limassol, 3117 Cyprus
Telephone: +357 25 771 570 Email : email@example.com
Registration number HE 341030
Malaysia: KL Marketing Office, B-7-6, Megan Avenue II, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A FULL RANGE OF LEGAL, ACCOUNTANCY & COMPANY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The SCF International specializes in providing accountancy services for Cypriot limited companies, Cypriot company management services including the provision of (where necessary) domestic directors, domestic company secretaries, registered office address services, trading offices, value added tax (VAT) registration and management, payroll (Pay as You Earn PAYE), opening up and managing bank account facilities, raising invoices and any and/or all other services required to establish a bone fide managed and controlled UK limited liability company.
The SCF International also specializes in providing accountancy services for Irish limited companies, Irish company management services including the provision of (where necessary) domestic directors, domestic company secretaries, registered office address services, trading offices, value added tax (VAT) registration and management, payroll (Pay as You Earn PAYE), opening up and managing Irish bank account facilities, raising Irish invoices and any and/or all other services required to establish a bone fide managed and controlled Irish limited liability company.
Our in-house team of legally and accountancy qualified experts can also provide advice on current UK & Irish tax laws/provisions including anti-avoidance provisions, EU directives and regulations, the impact of BREXIT for both UK and EU based businesses and other relevant. In addition, where required the SCF Group can also set-up and arrange the management of companies in tax attractive EU based jurisdictions such as Cyprus, Luxembourg or Malta or indeed any jurisdiction in the world including those in the Middle and Far East.
Property de-enveloping services – In conjunction with leading UK firms of solicitors SCF International can help transfer companies currently held by what were known as ‘offshore’ companies into either more tax efficient UK companies or directly back into the names of individual beneficial owners’ often without attracting stamp duty land tax (SDLT) but still avoiding the advance tax on enveloped dwellings (ATED). For more information please see https://www.de-enveloping.co.uk
Our fiscal migration and tax planning department is operated by qualified lawyers and accountants and can advise both domiciled and non-domiciled individuals on how to mitigate their individual and corporate tax exposure be it in Cyprus or internationally. Our legal & business department can provide specialized advice on all domestic and international tax planning issues but also upon ‘key’ issues such as asset protection be it in the form of trusts, private interest foundations (PIF’s), pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, divorce and general family law, legal drafting, leave to remove applications etc