THE SCF GROUP HAS BEEN PROVIDING INDIVIDUAL & COMPANY ACCOUNTANCY SERVICES FOR OVER 25 YEARS
ACCOUNTANCY – OUR SERVICES & PHILOSOPHY
Our Accounting Philosophy is simple – “quality service at affordable prices”. We recognize the need that many small businesses have for quality financial advice, ranging from simple bookkeeping through to reporting and regulatory issues of all kinds. We offer experienced qualified accountants based in the UK and Ireland who will provide high quality services at extremely competitive prices. Furthermore, through our wider Group, we can provide access to highly qualified financial experts to assist you as your business grows – helping with funding requirements, accessing capital markets, building profitability and improving margins.
SCF can provide a wide range of sophisticated accountancy services for all British and Irish based individuals and companies, but can also assist foreign investors in maximizing their personal and business tax efficiency.
In fact, SCF professionals can assist with everything from tax planning advice through to fiscal immigration for key staff, dealing with the Her Majesty’s Revenue Commissioners (HMRC), bespoke company registration, foreign branch registration, corporate management functions and even your firm’s virtual office needs.
- Business Plans
- VAT Returns
- Inland Revenue Submissions
- Fiscal Migration
- Tax Advice
- Corporate re-location
- Raising Finance
- CT600 & 363 Annual Returns
- Indemnity bonds (for Irish Companies)
SERVICES FOR THOSE IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY CONTRACTORS SCHEME
SCF can provide a wide range of services for those working under the CIS scheme either through the SCF Division or through its Starting My Business. Biz Division. The services provided include:
- A dedicated certified accountant to discuss and deal with all company matters
- Registration with HMRC for VAT where appropriate
- Supplying a registered office address from our prestige offices in SW London where all HMRC, Companies House and Legal correspondence will be sent.
- Dealing with standard HMRC, Companies House and Legal correspondence (accountancy related) on an ongoing basis.
- Controlling Companies House and HMRC deadlines and notifying directors in this regard The preparation of the Annual Return to Companies House (excluding payment of Government Duty).
- Free access to our Business Advisors and Qualified Accountants either by telephone or at our prestigious London Offices.
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts together with an in depth analysis and discussion.
- Preparation of the company’s CT600 Tax Return.Submission of the statutory accounts and documentation to HMRC and Companies House
- Employer’s PAYE registration with HMRC
- Dealing with company’s employment affairs on ongoing basis
- Monthly calculation of wages, tax and National Insurance Contribution payments for up to 10 employees
- The preparation of monthly pay-slips for employees
- The preparation of P46 forms for employees
- The preparation of P45 forms for employees
- The preparation of P35 Employer’s Annual Return
- The preparation of P60 Annual Summaries for the employees
- The processing VAT registration and dealing with HMRC registration queries
- The preparation of quarterly VAT calculations
- Submission of quarterly VAT Returns to HMRC
- Registration as a CIS contractor in HMRC
- Preparation of CIS monthly returns for up to 10 CIS subcontractors
- Verification of CIS subcontractors in HMRC
- Preparation of monthly CIS deduction
- Monthly payment schemes available – Please discuss
SERVICES FOR UK & IRISH BUSINESS START-UPS’S
SCF takes particular pride in its dynamic approach in nurturing Business Start-Ups and can satisfy virtually all your initial accountancy, finance and consultancy needs, including:
- Company Formation
- VAT registration
- Appointment of Accountants
- Management Accountancy
- Raising Finance
- Business Plans
- Printer Starter Packages
- Free Website Templates
- Company Secretary
- For further information on our accountancy and tax planning (both domestic and international) services please contact one of our new business managers.
For more information on our Accountancy Services, please speak to one of our accountancy consultants.
PRIORITY ENQUIRY FORM
(Strictly Confidential No Obligation)
Omega Building, 1st Floor Offices, Riverside West, Smugglers Way, London SW18 1AZ, UK
Telephone : + 44 (0) 20 7731 2020 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificate Number : 05462416 – VAT Number 859 0235 14
A FULL RANGE OF LEGAL, ACCOUNTANCY & COMPANY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The SCF Group specializes in providing accountancy services for UK limited companies, UK company management services including the provision of (where necessary) domestic directors, domestic company secretaries, registered office address services, trading offices, value added tax (VAT) registration and management, payroll (Pay as You Earn PAYE), opening up and managing UK bank account facilities, raising UK invoices and any and/or all other services required to establish a bone fide managed and controlled UK limited liability company.
The SCF Group also specializes in providing accountancy services for Irish limited companies, Irish company management services including the provision of (where necessary) domestic directors, domestic company secretaries, registered office address services, trading offices, value added tax (VAT) registration and management, payroll (Pay as You Earn PAYE), opening up and managing Irish bank account facilities, raising Irish invoices and any and/or all other services required to establish a bone fide managed and controlled Irish limited liability company.
Our in-house team of legally and accountancy qualified experts can also provide advice on current UK & Irish tax laws/provisions including anti-avoidance provisions, EU directives and regulations, the impact of BREXIT for both UK and EU based businesses and other relevant. In addition, where required the SCF Group can also set-up and arrange the management of companies in tax attractive EU based jurisdictions such as Cyprus, Luxembourg or Malta or indeed any jurisdiction in the world including those in the Middle and Far East.
Property de-enveloping services – In conjunction with leading UK firms of solicitors the SCF Group can help transfer companies currently held by what were known as ‘offshore’ companies into either more tax efficient UK companies or directly back into the names of individual beneficial owners’ often without attracting stamp duty land tax (SDLT) but still avoiding the advance tax on enveloped dwellings (ATED). For more information please see https://www.de-enveloping.co.uk
Our fiscal migration and tax planning department is operated by UK qualified lawyers and accountants and can advise both domiciled and non-domiciled individuals on how to mitigate their individual and corporate tax exposure be it in the UK, Ireland or internationally. Our legal & business department can provide specialized advice on all domestic and international tax planning issues but also upon ‘key’ issues such as asset protection be it in the form of trusts, private interest foundations (PIF’s), pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, divorce and general family law, legal drafting, leave to remove applications etc